Wednesday, August 6, 2008

OH WHAT A DAY!

What a day I had yesterday! Paul had recently pulled his back on Sunday playing Frisbee Golf and has been in bed ever since. Last night Paul had 105 fever. (still don't know why) Brycen broke out really bad with hives and his scrotum was really swollen and tender. Needless to say I called the Doctor and a nurse called me back and said without seeing him they didn't know if it could wait until the morning. So I had to go to Cook's Children Hospital in Fort Worth just in case the testicle is twisted and it is cutting off circulation. So exactly a month later I am at Cook's to pay $100 copay again. (July 5th last time and August 5th this time) Come to find out he has a hernia and will have to have surgery to fix it. We have to go to the Doctor tomorrow and be referred to a pediatric surgeon. As for his hives the only thing I can think of is I switched laundry detergent about 2-3 weeks ago. I will switch back and see. So I made it home a 12:30 last night. My sister was so great and went with me so I didn't have to go alone. Thank goodness for sisters.

No comments: