Saturday, September 27, 2008

Addyson's 1st soccer team

This was Addyson's first soccer practice. She is a young one. I am having a hard time keeping her on the field. She would rather be with Bubba and I. Her jersey is number 7. Paul is thrilled. I was a little bummed because I wanted her to have 3. That was my number in soccer as long as I was old enough to choose. I am so excited about this season. I hope Addy loves soccer as much as her mommy. We will see. I will definitely keep you posted on this one.

2 comments:

mimi said...

wow...............I almost fainted when I saw you put up new pic's.....jk.......you need to at least update twice a month now....Kids look so big........Ya'll really need to come for a visit now, this twice a year is for the birds......we know you go to Abilene more than that.....angelo is only 90 miles from there...........we really miss ya'll so much.........love ya, dawn

Baby McMinn said...

Love to see her playing soccer. Bubba looks like he is doing good. Don't worry she will love it soon just like we did.