Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Backyardigans Fun!

I won 4 tickets plus breakfast with the Backyardigans before the show. I was so excited to find out that I actually won. I never win anything. Addyson and Brycen got their pictures taken with Tasha and Eureka after we ate McDonald's (yummy). The tickets came at a price however......We had to wait in the cold for over 30 minutes before they even let us in. (Even though they had said to be no later than 9:00 a.m. and they let us in the building at 9:20 a.m.) Breakfast with the Backyardigans was actually sit on a step and eat, the briefly see 2 of the 5 characters. After that short encounter with the Backyardigans we were told to go back to the lobby were we had to wait 40 more minutes until the Auditorium would open up. Not to mention when we got in and the concert started we had a little boy right next to us threw up all of the place and we got to smell throw up the rest of the concert! That was how good the breakfast was! (boy was at the breakfast) Good thing these tickets were free. Did I say I was so lucky in winning?..........No really the kids had a blast!

No comments: