Thursday, January 15, 2009

Rough day at the Roman's

Today I picked Brycen up from daycare to take Addy and Brycen to the Doctor's to get their ears checked to make sure the antibiotics worked and to get Brycen's 2 year shots.  When I got there Sonia was holding him and he was asleep.   She said he had just thrown up and wanted her to hold him.  She gave him to me and he woke up and threw up all over me, himself and the floor then made it to the sink where he threw up some more.  I ran home changed my clothes, shoes, and everything was covered.  I got him another pair of clothes and proceeded to go to the Doctor.  (I had called the  Dr. and they still wanted us to come in... late.)  On the way to pick up Addy he threw up all in his car seat and all over his new change of clothes.  So when we got to the doctor's office I cleaned him up and put him in Addy's coat.  At the visit, the doctor check their ears and they were all better.  Brycen still had to get a shot for him 2 year check up.  On the way home he threw up all over Addy's coat and car seat again.  I got him inside and put him in the bath.  He has thrown up a few times since.  Hopefully he will get better soon.  And hopefully we all won't get it.......to be continued!  What a GREEN DAY!  

2 comments:

Laura said...

I am so sorry Zanne! I hope things are looking better and everyone feels okay soon.

Baby McMinn said...

I feel your pain Greg & I both got sick we are in the dominican republic it must be something in the water. I promise I have not been that sick in all of my life we are praying Stone doesnt get it we are about to leave for the airport. I hope Brycen gets better.