Tuesday, May 19, 2009

WOW!

Our 7th Anniversary present to me was such a surprise.  I must say I was and am still very taken back and shocked....humbled but shocked.  Paul has never gotten away with surprising me at all and this time he really did and did it in a gigantic way.  I knew that we were doing something but didn't know what we were going to do until we got there.  He came home from work in a Infinity 37 (everything was theme infinity (forever) and 37 both of our lucky numbers).  We dropped the kids off with Sonia and headed to the destination.  We pulled up to the planetarium.  When we got inside a gentleman walked up to us and said you must be Paul.  They lead us into the planetarium where Paul had reserved it for us.  One guy came in asked which wine we wanted and served us wine.  Right after that our favorite Italian dishes followed with garlic bread.  After we ate under the stars, they brought us Tiramisu.  After dinner they it wasn't over there....we sat in the middle of the planetarium and they had a little show and told us a story about the stars and had everything revolve around 7.  Then we saw a mini laser light show themed to music.  Last but definitely not least,  they put a picture of the two of us on my birthday and had a typed poem that Paul had written for this night.  
This is what it said:
Cheers to Seven Years!
Here's to the happiest and best of seven years,
A toast to you, my one and only true love...., CHEERS!
Words cannot express how truly blessed I am to have you in my life,
I thank God each and every day that he made you my beautiful wife.
Reflecting on the time when we first met and how much we've grown,
Two kids, two dogs, each other, and home sweet home.
Looking forward to many more happy years to come our way,
Creating memories we will cherish again some day.
Thank you again for the happiest seven years of my life,
Happy Anniversary and Cheers to you my butterfly, my best friend, my love, my wife.
I am so very blessed to have him as my husband.  He know how to keep it exciting and fun.  When we were dating in college we would always go out and sit under the stars and that why it was so very special to us both.  Thank you my love for amazing 7 years of marriage and many more to come!  I love you.
7 things I truly love about my man:
1.  Romantic 
2. My Best Friend
3. Great Father
4. My Support
5. Awesome helper (around the house)
6. Heart made of gold
7. His walk in faith

2 comments:

mimi said...

"Happy 7 years to you both"....That was really sweet of you Paul you are quite the little romancer...must be that hungarian blood.....kisses and hugs to the munchkins....love you all.........dawn

RyAnn said...

I think Paul wins the husband of the year award!! Way to go Paul!!