Monday, February 23, 2009

Fun weekend

This weekend while we were in Abilene I was in search for a fancy dress for Addy to wear Friday to a Daddy Daughter Dance at her school.  After looking all over I went to Beall's and found this fancy dress for $8.69.  I was pumped, it is flowing and perfect for the occasion.  In Abilene we just took it easy with Nana and Peeps.  We saw Mimi and Papa as well.  Mom and I took the kids to the circus.  The kids had fun even though it was a crappy circus.  I left my camera at home and was mad that I didn't get pics of the circus.  (didn't miss much though)  The only pictures I took all weekend was the kids in the bath.  Trying to get better at taking pictures.  I think I am a lot better since I have been blogging.  The last 2 pics are canvas's I made one for Liz and the other for Addyson.  Addyson's I am going to put bright pink and green feathers around the sides of it.  (to make it even wilder) Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend as we did! 

No comments: