Monday, February 23, 2009

The next Betty Crocker!

I was amazed tonight at my little Addy.  I asked if she wanted to help me make dinner.  (She loves to help me make cakes and cookies. )  She ran and got her little chair and pushed it up to the island right away.  I cut all the ingredients and off she went.  I placed the english muffins on the pans and she took the sauce and carefully spread it on each english muffin.  then I would tell her what to add to each pizza.  We made one with pineapples and canadian bacon, one with bell peppers, black olives, mushrooms, and canadian bacon, and  more in between. We had a little mess afterward but was amazed how focused she was on making the pizza.  I was so proud of my little girl.  Then she called Paul on his way home from work and said " Dinner is ready baby"  it was hilarious as if I was telling him that.  She is a hoot!  Addyson, Daddy and I ate it all up.  Brycen didn't want anything to do with it.  

No comments: