Wednesday, March 11, 2009

MORE CRAFTS!!

A friend of mine Kristyn made the wood frame on top.  I love it!  Know I have started to make those as well.  Liz taught me how to make fleece blankets like above.  I made Paul the UT one for his birthday.  Mom and I made Addy the Tinkerbell one this weekend when she came down to keep the kids for our birthday night.  The last picture is of a canvas I made for our friend Derek and Sherri's baby girl (Madelyn) 1st birthday.  If you look very closely there is a ladybug on the cross.  I have started making barrettes and bows as well.  More pictures to follow.....Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Baby McMinn said...

I want one of those frames are you selling them now?
I dont care what it costs I just want one. My sister made me one of those blankets with soccer balls all over it.