Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My sweet husband birthday night.....and mine too!

On Paul's birthday, we went and ate sushi at Sundance Square and went out with Jennifer, Steve, and Brandi.  (so I thought)  Paul planned a somewhat surprise party for my 30th.  He had told me no one was going to be able to come to Fort Worth with us.  After we went and ate at the Piranha's,  we went to the Reatta on the roof top and that is when Kristyn, Josh, Allen and Allison showed up to surprise me.  It was a lot of fun and so very sweet.  (I am not the easiest to surprise)  Paul did all this for me on his birthday.  What a great man!  I love him so!  
Mom came up and kept the kids for our one annual date night.   Thank so much Nana!  The kids had a blast...and Addy keeps saying"Where's Nana did she have to go see her puppy?"

No comments: